Manage Office 365 Backups
Once you are logged in, the Cloudberry Backup for MS Office 365 dashboard is accessed.
- Home: (default page). The dashboard integrates and displayes basic information on backup status for your domains
- Payments: Select this item to view your payment history.
- History: Select this item to view Office 365 backup history
To configure the backup settings or to run an immediate backup job for Office 365 Services select menu item named after the desired service:
- Mail: Select this item to manage user's mail backups
- Drive: Select this item to manage backups of user's OneDrive content
- Contacts: Select this item to manage backups of user's contacts
- Calendar: Select this item to manage backups of user's calendars
- SharePoint: Select this item to manage backups of user's SharePoint (for Business product edition only)
To access user menu click the green icon to the right of the horizontal menu bar.
User menu helps you to perform the following:
- Configure your account settings with My Account
- Configure retention policies to optimize backup storage size with Retention Policies
- Monitor created backup and restore tasks with Task Manager
- View complete information about your backup with Reports
- Access online help to view the latest information about Office 365 Backup with Help
- Monitor events with Audit log
- Sign in with administrative permissions
- Sign out