Manage Office 365 Backups
Once you are logged in, the Office 365 / G Suite Backup dashboard is accessed.
- Home: (default page). The dashboard integrates and displays basic information on backup status for your domains
- Users: Select this item to manage Office 365 users' access to Office 365 backup service.
- Reporting. Select this item to view Office 365 backup history, view Audit Log, view and manage reports, or access export to PST results
To configure the backup settings or to run an immediate backup job for Office 365 Services select menu item named after the desired service:
- Payments: Select this item to manage your subscription and to view your payments history
- Mail: Select this item to manage user's mail backups
- Drive: Select this item to manage backups of user's OneDrive for Business content
- Contacts: Select this item to manage backup of contacts
- Calendar: Select this item to manage backups of user's calendars
- SharePoint: Select this item to manage backups of user's SharePoint
- Teams: Select this item to manage backups of user's Microsoft Teams
To access Account menu, click the green icon to the right of the horizontal menu bar.
Account menu helps you to perform the following: