CloudBerry Backup for Office 365 offers a simple and convenient reporting service.
To open Reports page, select Reports in the user menu to the right of the horizontal menu bar.
The working space of the Reports page contains two tables:
- Report By Services. This table contains a summary of the backup statuses by backup services. Uncompleted backups older than 24 hours are reported as Overdue.
- Detailed Report. This table contains backup service statuses for all users.
Configure Email Reports
To schedule the e-mail report on your current backup activity, proceed as follows:
- On the Reports page, switch to the Email Report tab.
- Enable Email Report.
- Specify email report settings.
The following settings are available:
- Contact Email. The email address where reports are to be sent
- Time zone. Preferred time-zone (in UTC format)
- Send time. Time of a day when a report is sent
- Report period. Select the preferred email report period. The following periods are available:
- Day of week
- Day of the month.
Once you are done with settings, click Save.