Step 11. Schedule
Specify the schedule for your restore plan.
The following schedule setting are available:
- No schedule. Select this option to run the restore plan manually when needed
- Specific date. Select this option to run the restore plan at a specified date and time
- Recurring. Select this option to run the restore plan on a specified schedule basis. This option is useful in case you need your environment constantly up and up-to-date. In case you select the Recurring option, specify the scheduly settings in the Schedule Recurring Options dialog box
- Synchronize repository before restore. Select this option in case your backup content is not too big, since the repository syncronizing job may take up to several hours. To learn more about repository synchronizing, refer to the Repository Sync chapter
- Run missed scheduled plan immediately when computer starts up. Select this check box in case you want to start the missed restore plan if your computer was down for some reason