Register RackSpace Storage Account
RackSpace Cloud Files Storage is OpenStack-compatible storage.
Perform the following steps to register your storage account:
- From the Options, select "Storage Accounts" tab.
- Click the Add button and from Storage Provider field, select the RackSpace.
- On the Add Storage Account window, enter a name for the account in the Display Name field.
- Enter the name of the user in the User Name field.
- Copy and paste the API credentials from the Haylix Storage Account into the API Key field.
- Enter the path to your Authentication Service. The Authentication Service for U.S. locations is displayed by default: https://identity.api.rackspacecloud.com/v2.0. The UK location Authentication Service is https://lon.auth.api.rackspacecloud.com/v2.0.
- Select Use Keystone authentication, if necessary, and enter your Tenant ID or Tenant Name.
- You can test the connection, if necessary.
- Click the OK button to add the account using these credentials.
Now you are ready to add this storage account as drive.