About CloudBerry Drive
MSP360 (CloudBerry) Drive is a handy tool to access your cloud storages as a network shares. CloudBerry Drive works as follows: the software is installed on PC and then all your cloud storages can be mounted as network drives to your Windows workstation or Windows Server. CloudBerry Drive allows you to work with files in cloud storage directly from any file management utility, like Windows Explorer, as though they were located on your local computer.
Key Benefits of CloudBerry Drive
- Mount cloud storage as a network drive. CloudBerry Drive comes with an easy installation and configuration that seamlessly integrates cloud storage of your choice as a external or network drive with the Windows environment.
- Drag and drop files to the cloud and back. With CloudBerry Drive your cloud storage can be accessed as any other local, network or external drive on your computer, so you can easily move files to the cloud and back.
- Use cloud storage with third-party applications. Use cloud as a storage with other third party products and services you use every day: email agents, file managers, MS Office applications and other.
- Automate with Command Line interface (CLI). Simplify configuration, automate common tasks and integrate virtual drive with CLI. Learn more about CLI with CloudBerry Drive.
- Data encryption. Encrypt all the data sent to the cloud in order to enhance the security of storing sensitive data.
- FTP and SFTP support. Mount your FTP and SFTP servers as network drives and leverage the benefits of FTP/SFTP storage.
- Predefined HTTP headers. Configure the predefined set of HTTP headers for every upload and, thus, automate the setting of HTTP headers.
- Queue thread count. Configure the number of threads used to transfer data to the cloud. You can upload and download multiple files in parallel.