Register Clodo Storage Account
Perform the following steps to register your storage account:
- From the Options, select "Storage Accounts" tab.
- Click the Add button and from Storage Provider field, select the Clodo.
- On the Add Storage Account window, enter a name for the account in the Display Name field.
- Enter the name of the user in the User Name field.
- Copy the "API Key" from the Clodo Access Credentials and paste it into the API Key field.
- Enter the path to your Authentication Service, such as "https://testapi.clodo.ru/v1.0".
- Select the Use Keystone authentication, if necessary, and enter your Tenant ID or Tenant Name.
- You can test the SSL sertificate and test the connection if necessary.
- Click the OK button to add the account using these credentials
Now you are ready to add this storage account as drive.