Register OpenStack Storage Account
OpenStack Object Storage (code-named Swift) is open source software for creating redundant, scalable object storage using clusters of standardized servers to store petabytes of accessible data. One of the most successful implementation of OpenStack storage is RackSpace CloudFiles and HP Cloud.
Perform the following steps to register your storage account:
- From the Options, select "Storage Accounts" tab.
- Click the Add button and from Storage Provider field, select the OpenStack.
- On the Add Storage Account window, enter a name for the account in the Display Name field.
- Enter the name of the user in the User Name field.
- Copy and paste the API credentials from the Haylix Storage Account into the API Key field.
- Enter the path to your Authentication Service.
- Select Use Keystone authentication, if necessary, and enter your Tenant ID or Tenant Name.
- You can test the connection, if necessary.
- Click the OK button to add the account using these credentials.
Now you are ready to add this storage account as drive.