Register HostEurope Storage Account
The HostEurope Cloud Storage is another alternative cloud storage service.
Perform the following steps to register your storage account:
- From the Options, select "Storage Accounts" tab.
- Click the Add button and from Storage Provider field, select the HostEurope.
- On the Add Storage Account window, enter a name for the account in the Display Name field.
- The HostEurope storage Service Point is "cs.hosteurope.de".
- Copy the "Access Key ID" from the Access Credentials and paste it into the Access Key field.
- Copy the "Secret Access Key" from the Access Credentials and paste it into Secret Key field.
- Select the Use SSL box to use secure SSL connection for protecting your data during transfer.
- You can test the SSL sertificate and test the connection, if necessary.
- Click the OK button to add the account using these credentials.
Now you are ready to add this storage account as drive.