Restore Microsoft Exchange Files/Databases
MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup enables you to back up and restore Microsoft Exchange data.
Microsoft Exchange versions 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 are supported.
Running the Restore Wizard
To restore Microsoft Exchange data from a backup, switch to the Home tab of the MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup main menu and click Restore.
Because Microsoft Exchange databases are composed of files (such as EDB files and transaction logs), you need to select the "Restore files and folders" option on the corresponding Restore Wizard page.
With Microsoft Exchange 2010, MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup enables you to access individual items in an Exchange Server database so that you can view and restore specific emails, contact data and other information in your backups. See Item-Level Restore for more information.
Using the Restore Wizard
The Restore Wizard provides the following pages to configure your restore task:
- Step 1 - Select a Backup Storage
- Step 2 - Specify the Plan Name
- Step 3 - Choose Data to Restore
- Step 4 - Select a Restore Point
- Step 5 - Specify the Restore Destination
- Step 6 - Specify the Encryption Password
- Step 7 - Schedule Your Restore Plan
- Step 8 - Customize Email Notifications and System Log Settings
- Step 9 - Check Network Shares
- Step 10 - Save and Run Your Restore Plan
After completing the wizard you need to manually update the Microsoft Exchange database as follows: