Manage Google Backups
Once you are logged in, the Microsoft 365 / Google Workspace dashboard is accessed.
It consists of a horizontal menu bar and working space.
The horizontal menu contains the following items:
- Home (default page). The dashboard integrates and displays basic information on backup status for your domain(s)
- Users: Select this item to manage backups for Google users
- Payments: Select this item to manage your subscription and to view your payments history
- Reporting. Select this item to view G Suite backup history, view Audit Log, view and manage reports, or access export to PST results
- Access online help to view the latest information about Google Backup with Help
To view the backup content or to run an urgent backup job for Microsoft 365 Services select menu item named after the desired service:
- Mail: Select this item to manage user's Google mail backups
- Drive: Select this item to manage backups of user's G Drive content
- Contacts: Select this item to manage backups of user's contacts
- Calendar: Select this item to manage backups of user's calendars
- Shared Drives: Select this item to manage backups of user's Shared Drives (formerly known as team drives)
To access Account menu click the green icon to the right of the horizontal menu bar.
Account menu helps you to perform the following:
- Configure your account settings with My Account
- Configure retention policies to optimize backup storage size with Retention Policies
- Monitor created backup and restore tasks with Task Manager
- Sign out