Step 7. Schedule
Specify schedule settings.
The following options are available:
- If you plan to run the backup plan manually, select the No schedule option
- If you intend the backup plan to run on a particular date and time, select the Specific date option, then specify the date and time you want your backup plan to be run
- If you want the backup plan to run on a constant periodic basis with the use of predefined templates, select Recurring (predefined templates) option
- If you want the backup plan to run on a constant periodic basis using custom settings, select Recurring (advanced schedule) option
- To stop the backup plan in case it continues suspiciously long, select Stop the plan if it runs for check box, then specify the backup plan maximum duration
- To run the backup plan after the computer is on in case the backup plan run has been missed, select Run missed scheduled backup immediately when computer starts up check box.
Click Next to proceed the Recurring Schedule or Pre / Post Actions steps.