Step 3. Select Databases
On this wizard step, select databases to back up.
In most cases, databases are detected automatically.
- In case databases to be included in the backup plan were not detected, click Add anually
- In the Add Exchange Database dialog box, specify paths to the database and to the log folder
- In the Database Name field, specify the display name for the database, then click OK
- To add an other database in the backup plan, click Add
- To edit database location or the log folder location, click Edit
- To delete the database from the backup plan, click Remove
Click Next to open the Advanced Options step.