Step 9 - Schedule
On this wizard page, you can specify the schedule settings to make your backup routine run automatically.
Select the desired schedule option:
- No schedule (run manually). Select this option to disable automatic running of the backup routine
- Specific date. Select this option to specify the date and time at which to run the backup process
- Recurring. When you chose to save the restore plan earlier in this wizard, you can select this option to schedule your restore routine
After choosing the appropriate scheduling settings, you can enable the following options:
- Stop the plan if it runs for... Use this option to limit backup run time if you need to fit into maintenance window
When enabling this feature, please be informed that CloudBerry Backup is unable to predict the backup time which may vary depending on a variety of factors, and premature termination of a backup process result in getting incomplete backup.
- Run missed scheduled backup immediately when computer starts up Enabling this option makes the backup process begin automatically after your computer starts up if the backup was not able to start at the appointed time for any reason.