Step 9. Scheduling
On this wizard page, you can specify the schedule settings to make your backup routine run automatically.
The following options are available:
- No schedule (run manually).
- Specific date. Select this option to specify the date and time at which to run the backup plan
- Recurring. Create a schedule for the backup plan
- You can make the backup plan run on a daily, monthly or yearly basis and specify the additional settings, such as the time at which the restore process should start.
After configuring schedule, you can enable the following options:
- Stop the plan if it runs for... Use this option to limit backup run time if you need to fit into maintenance window
When enabling this feature, please be informed that MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup is unable to predict the backup time which may vary depending on a variety of factors, and premature termination of a backup process result in getting incomplete backup.
- Run missed scheduled backup immediately when computer starts up Enabling this option makes the backup process begin automatically after your computer starts up if the backup was not able to start at the appointed time for any reason.