Step 12. Schedule
Specify schedule settings to make your backup routine run automatically.
The following options are available:
- If you plan to run the backup plan manually, select No schedule option
- If you intend the backup plan to run on a particular date and time, select Specific date option, then specify the date and time you want your backup plan to be run
- If you want the backup plan to run on a constant periodic basis with the use of predefined templates, select Recurring (predefined templates) option
- If you want the backup plan to run on a constant periodic basis using custom settings, select Recurring (advanced schedule) option
- Real-time Backup. Select this option to allow Backup for Windows to detect object changes in selected folders and back them up to the cloud storage (this occurs every 15 minutes)
- To stop the backup plan in case if it continues suspiciously long, select Stop the plan if it runs for check box, then specify the backup plan maximum duration
- To run the backup plan after the computer is on in case the backup plan run has been missed, select Run missed scheduled backup immediately when computer starts up check box.