Manage application settings in the Settings tab.
The following settings are available to configure:
Display Name. Specify the displayed name of the device you are connecting from.
Configure the default sound settings for the connection.
- Mute Speaker for Remote Control. This setting is disabled by default
- Mute Mic Upon Joining. This setting is enabled by default
- Help. Displays all-controlling gestures supported by the application
- Third-party Libraries. Third-party software libraries used in Remote Desktop for Android
- End-User License Agreement. Read the end-user license agreement
- Send logs. Use this option to send logs to our technical support team in case any issue occurs