Using Remote Desktop for iOS
Once you run the application for the first time, the main application window appears.
The following features are available:
- Address Book. Keep and manage information of your contacts, such as ID, Name, Description, and Encryption Key.
- Export Address Book. Export your Address Book data in case you want to keep it elsewhere, share it with another person, or migrate to another device.
- Connection History. Navigate the recent connection history and access the contact data.
- Info. Information about contact, similar to Address Book.
- ID. Specify your ID to establish a connection.
- Remote Control. Take control over the remote machine.
- Meetings. Join a meeting.
- Settings. Manage application settings.