To configure application settings, proceed as follows:
- In the horizontal menu bar, click Settings.
- Switch to the Application tab.
The following settings are available:
- Protect console with master password. Set the master password for security purposes. Upon every start of CloudBerry Backup for macOS, the master password must be provided
- In the Repository group, the following actions are available:
- Shrink database. Database shrinking is a reduction of repository database size on a disk. This helps to enhance the performance of backing up multiple files. To shrink the repository database, click Shrink Database
- Synchronize repository. This function allows you to synchronize backup settings between cloud storage and the repository. To start the synchronization, click Synchronize Repository, then select the cloud storage account to synchronize, then click Synchronize Now
- In the Remote Access group, the following settings are available:
- Enable HTTP. Select this check box to enable HTTP access to the web UI, then specify the port number
- Enable HTTPS. Select this check box to enable HTTPS access to the web UI, then specify the port number