To configure advanced settings, proceed as follows:
- In the horizontal toolbar, click Settings.
- Switch to the Advanced tab.
- Maximum number of utilized threads. Do not change the default value if your hardware cannot handle the specified number of threads
- Chunk size. The default size for a chunk. During backup, each file is broken down into these chunks and they are subsequently uploaded one by one
- Memory used. Cap the amount of RAM utilized by the application
- Logging. Specify the logging level according to the required degree of detailing. Specify the logging rotation to delete older logs. Finally, specify the default location for logs