Getting Started with Explorer for macOS
The basic workflow includes the following steps:
- Make sure your environment meets the system requirements.
- Download and install the Explorer for macOS.
- Activate the application.
- Run MSP360 Explorer for macOS.
- Configure application settings and logging level.
- Configure advanced settings (optional).
- Configure connections to your cloud storage.
- Now you are ready to work with Explorer for macOS
- Choose actions for the selected object(s), e.g., copy, move, create web URL to share, or delete.
- Track the progress using queue grid.