Configure Application Settings
To configure the application settings:
- Run MSP360 Explorer.
- In the action menu, click Settings.
- On the Application tab configure the application settings. The following settings are available for configuration:
- Max thread count. Specify the limit of simultaneously used threads. Avoid setting this value too high unless your hardware can handle the specified thread amount
- Chunk size. Specify the default size for a chunk. During data transmission, each file is sliced into chunks, and chunks are subsequently uploaded one by one
- Logging. Specify the logging Mode according to the required logging level
- Rotation. Specify the logging rotation to delete older logs (days)