During the session, you can select the display mode for multiple monitors on a remote side.
Click Monitor Configuration while the session is active, so you can select:
- Switch to a particular monitor. Displays contents of the selected monitor
- Multiple monitors in one window. Displays all monitor content in one window combining the view
- Multiple monitors in separate windows. Displays each monitor contents in a separate window.
There is also a number of available via the topmost View menu. By clicking this menu you can access the following settings:
- Show Remote Cursor. Displays the remote machine cursor
- Hide Desktop Wallpaper. Hides the desktop wallpaper, which may affect the speed of connection
- Disable Aero Style. Disables the Windows Aero style, which may affect the speed of connection
- Remote Screen Resolution. Changes the remote display screen resolution. Use this option if you want to speed up the connection.