Once the session is established, a in-session menu appears on the top of the host screen: Windows
This control allows you to perform the following actions:
- Show always on top
- Access in-session menu
- Start a chat
- Change a display mode for multiple monitors (optional)
- Mute/unmute the sound
- Mute/unmute the microphone
- Minimize/maximize the screen
- Manage outgoing connections
- Switch between View Only/Full Control mode
- Exit the session
File Transfer feature is currently not supported by Remote Desktop for MacOS clients.
During the session, you can select the display mode for multiple monitors on a remote side. Select required monitor via the topmost View menu.
Click Monitor Configuration icon while the session is active, so you can select:
- Switch to a particular monitor. Displays contents of the selected monitor
- Multiple monitors in one window. Displays all monitor content in one window combining the view
- Multiple monitors in separate windows. Displays each monitor's contents in a separate window. You can switch between these windows
There is also a number of available features via the topmost View menu. By clicking this menu you can access the following settings:
- Enter full screen or Exit Full Screen
- View Options > Show Remote Cursor. Displays the remote machine cursor
- View Options > Hide Desktop Wallpaper. Hides the desktop wallpaper, which may affect the speed of connection
- View Options > Disable Aero Style. Disables the Windows Aero style, which may affect the speed of connection
- Remote Screen Resolution. Changes the remote display screen resolution. Use this option if you want to speed up the connection.