The fourth pane of the settings windows — Application — manages the following settings:
- Never sleep during backup/restore. If enabled, MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup will prevent the computer from going into sleep mode.
- Resume plan following wake-up. If for some reason the computer goes into sleep mode during plan execution, MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup will resume the plan once the computer wakes.
- Protect app with master password. Set the password to protect the app from third parties. The password will have to be entered upon each app launch.
- Repository. Here you can manage the repository that tracks all of the backed up files. Move the repository database to store it in a different location, shrink it to preserve space on the internal storage, and sync the repository if you've modified the files in the cloud outside MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup.
- Remote Access. Enable Remote Access to use MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup's web interface that mirrors the functionality of the UI. This feature is primarily aimed at Linux distributions without a user interface.