What is MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup?
MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup is a cross-platform, cost-effective, flexible, and versatile backup and recovery solution that enables businesses and ordinary users to perform automatic backups to various local & cloud storage services. Advanced features like encryption, compression, and block-level backup facilitate more efficient, quick, and secure file transfer between your computer and the backup destination. In the end you get an unmatched combination of reliable backup, secure data storage, and highly customizable backup configuration.
MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup Key Benefits
- Cloud backup to a variety of storage providers: Amazon S3 (including S3 Glacier and Deep Archive), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, Rackspace, and other providers
- Local backup to hard drives and NAS-like storage solutions
- AES encryption and compression
- Flexible backup & restore plans
- Easy setup of backup plans with the ability to configure schedule, retention policy, and email notifications
- Block-level backup for expedited upload.
Select Your MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup
MSP360 (CloudBerry) Backup for macOS & Linux comes in the following configurations:
The following table compares all macOS editions' functionality and pricing:
|Edition / Features||Free||Pro|
|Storage Limit||200 GB||Unlimited|
|Price (exclusive of VAT)||Free||$29.99|
Here's a table that compares all Linux editions' functionality and pricing:
|Edition / Features||Free||Personal||Server||Ultimate|
|For Personal Use||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Storage Limit||200 GB||5 TB||5 TB||Unlimited|
|Price (exclusive of VAT)||Free||$29.99||$79.99||$149.99|