If you don't have possibility to activate your copy of CloudBerry Drive online because of network connection limitations or firewall blocking, you can use offline activation.
To perform actions listed in this paragraph properly you need to start the command line interface under local user account.
- Click on the Windows "Start" button.
- Type cmd.exe in the search line to run the Windows console then press "Enter".
- Change you current folder to the CloudBerry Drive installation folder.
cd "C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive"
- To generate offline request, type:
cbd.exe /activatelicense -e "email" -k "your_license_key" -or
Replace "email" and "your_license_key" with your actual email and license key you received when buying the product. Press "Enter" and don't close the console.
As a result you will see a service key as an output.
Send the service key to email@example.com.
Wait for the reply from CloudBerry Lab team. You will receive product activation key in the email message. Copy this key and get back to the Windows console.
To finish the activation, type:
cbd.exe /activatelicense -e "email" -k "your_license_key" -oa "activationkey_received"
- Replace "email", "your_license_key" and "activationkey_received" with your actual email, license key and activation key from the email message. Press "Enter" and close the console.
If you've done everything correctly your CloudBerry Drive has been activated.