If you cannot activate your copy of CloudBerry Drive online for some reason, you can use the offline activation.
Run the elevated Windows command prompt under the local administrator account.
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Type cmd.exe in the search field, then press Enter.
- Change your current folder to the CloudBerry Drive installation folder. Use the following command:
cd "C:\Program Files\CloudBerryLab\CloudBerry Drive"
- To generate an offline activation request, use the following command:
cbd.exe /activatelicense -e "email" -k "your_license_key" -or
- Replace "email" and "your_license_key" with the actual email and license key you received when buying the product. Press "Enter". Do not close the command prompt.
- As an output, a service key is displayed.
- Send the service key to the email@example.com. As a response, you will receive a product activation key by email. Copy this key and get back to the command prompt.
- To finish the activation, use the following command:
cbd.exe /activatelicense -e "email" -k "your_license_key" -oa "activationkey_received"
Replace "email", "your_license_key" and "activationkey_received" with your actual email, license key, and activation key from the email message. Press Enter and close the command prompt.
If everything was done correctly, your CloudBerry Drive copy will be activated with your license.